Drying Equipment Rental
Whether you need a pro, or simply want to use our pro equipment, Restore is always here to help. Contact us today to start your rental.
When a flood or water damage happens, the best course of action is to dry the affected areas as soon as possible. Drying the affected areas quickly can help prevent things like mold and odors from developing. High-powered fans are essential to the drying process and should be used to circulate the air.
Our dehumidifiers work great in combination with high-powered fans to help dry the affected areas as quickly as possible. As the water evaporates from the surface of these areas, the moist air rises and gets trapped inside your home. Our high-efficiency dehumidifiers work like a vacuum for the air, which pulls the moisture out of your home and into a drain.
HOW DOES RENTAL WORK?
Sometimes you want to try solving a problem yourself, which is why we’ve made equipment rental as easy as a quick phone call. Here’s how easy equipment rental from Restore is:
1. Contact us Immediately:
- Drying your home quickly is key to preventing further damage. Call us today or submit a request using our contact form, and a member of our team will be here to help!
2. We’ll Gather the Details:
- Once we receive your inquiry, we’ll ask you a few questions about your incident to help determine the type and how many pieces of equipment you need to thoroughly dry your home.
3. We’ll Schedule a Delivery:
- A member of our team will deliver the equipment to the affected area.
- Once the drying is complete, we’ll schedule a time to pick up the equipment from your home. We can even help determine the next steps for deep cleaning or repair!
Why Choose Restore?
Not all flood damage clean-up and restoration companies are created equal. You expect the best when disaster strikes and Restore has the history, experience, and expertise you need.