Water Damage Is Unpredictable, Restore Water Damage Clean-up Is Not.
Unexpected water damage can be stressful. Our experienced technicians can guide you through the process of clean-up and restoration so that you can get your life back swiftly.
So Many Water Damage Situations,
One trusted Clean-up and Restoration Solution
The last thing you expect is to wake up to a water damage situation. There are so many water sources in your property that at any moment can flood your home. Each accident is unique and requires a custom solution to mitigate its aftermath.
We understand the frustration that sets in when you are faced with water damage at your home or business, and we are prepared to tackle your flooded area swiftly and efficiently.
Water damage may or may not be covered by your homeowner’s insurance policy. We have trained inspectors that can help you navigate the insurance claims process.
When water damage occurs, it requires immediate action to protect your property and ensure your home or business can be restored to its original state with minimal damage or disruption to your life.
You can trust our responsive and trained technicians to immediately address your water damage emergencies and help prevent long-term damage to your property and possessions.
Restore Water Damage Clean-up and Restoration Services Are Tailored to Your Specific Needs
We have created a simple yet methodical process to ensure your water-damaged property is cleaned up and restored to your satisfaction. Here is what your experience with Restore will look like:
1. Schedule Immediate Inspection
- We recommend inspecting your water-damaged property within the day if possible.
2. Inspector Will Assess Damage
- We will take moisture readings
- We will take pictures of damaged areas and document the extent of damage
- We will share our findings with you
- We will then present you with your options
- Once you have executed a service contract we then proceed with more invasive readings, which may involve poking through drywall or other materials that are wet
3. Team Will Arrive to Start the Water Damage Clean-up Process
- We extract any standing or excess water
- We determine the water damage category
Category 1 Water Damage
This is mainly water from clean water sources such as refrigerator water supply line or clean water pipe. If our inspector determines the affected area is a result of a Category 1 water damage, we’ll set fans and dehumidifiers based on size of area. Then we take daily readings until levels reach a “dry-standard” set at the beginning. No cleaning may be necessary.
Category 2 Water Damage
This is mainly water from outside or anything that could contain contaminates such as a fish tank, washing machine, toilet overflow, and other sources. If our inspector determines the affected area is a result of Category 2 water damage, the team will remove any materials that are not salvageable such as carpet padding, and clean/disinfect the affected areas. After cleaning we’ll set the dehumidifiers and fans and take daily readings until levels reach a “dry-standard” set at the beginning.
4. Restoration Process Begins
- After area is dry, inspector will review areas with you that require restoration such as new drywall, carpet, flooring, etc.
- Our inspector will present you with options and create new contract for the restoration portion of the project.
- Once you have executed the restoration contract our restoration team will begin work to restore your property to its original condition.
Why Choose Restore?
Not all water damage clean-up and restoration companies are created equal. You expect the best when disaster strikes and Restore has the history, experience, and expertise you need.